The Box widget enables you to embed files and folders from your account page onto any website, blog, or social networking service that supports HTML iframe embed code.
To create a widget, first make sure the folder is set for sharing:
- Click the Share button to the right of the folder name.
- Next, click on the gear icon to the right of the shared link and select the 'Embed' button.
- You will be presented with a window which includes HTML iframe code for your new widget, as well as options to adjust the size and default view type of your widget. You can also preview your embedded folder by clicking Preview this embed.
- When you have finished customizing, copy the HTML code in the Embed Code field and paste this code into any website or page that supports embed code, and your widget will be published.
- As you add new files to the folder associated with that widget, the new files will appear in your widget automatically.
Once the widget has been embedded you can further customize it if you click on 'Gear' icon and select 'Log In'. After you log in, you can click on 'Options' and then set the sort order, or the view. Click the desired setting for each option and they are auto-saved.