If you would like to upgrade your account, you may either contact us directly or upgrade from within Box.
- Box has a 3-user minimum requirement for Business and Enterprise accounts.
- If you already have an account and upgrade to business from within Box, you are not eligible for a 14-day trial. If this is the case and you would like a 14-day business trial, contact the Box sales department.
Contacting Box to Upgrade
If you need more information about our Business or Enterprise level accounts, request more information by calling us at 1-877-729-4269 ext. 1 or visiting: http://www.box.com/quote/
Upgrading from within Your Account
If you would like to upgrade your account from within Box and you have either a free Lite account or a paid personal account, you may do so by following these steps:
1. Sign into your Box.com account as the administrator.
2. Visit: www.box.com/billing (you can either click this link or type it into your browser.)
3. Click on the 'Upgrade' button under the Business column.
4. You will be redirected to a page prompting you for credit card and payment elections. Once you have selected the options you would like and have entered valid credit card information, you will be immediately upgraded to a business account.