- Link Setting: This option allows you to configure shared links for you managed users, you can allow shared links, disable shared links for folders, or disable all shared links.
- Shared Link Preview and Download: These options allows you to set what access users have to files posted through shared links. You can allow both preview and download, disable download, and disable preview.
- Restrict invites: This option allows you to set who can invite collaborators. If this option is enabled then only folder Owners and Co-owners and Admins (including Co-admins and Group Admins) will be able to invite collaborators to a given folder.
- Enable invite links: If you enable this function, users will be permitted to use invite links to collaborate.
- Enable group invites: Enabling this option makes it possible for users to invite groups to collaborate in folders.
- External collaboration:
- Enable external collaboration: This allows your users to collaborate with users outside your company.
- Limit collaboration to users within your enterprise: Enabling this option restricts collaboration to inside your organization, which is defined as users, which is defined as the managed users in this Box account.
- Limit collaboration to whitelisted domains: You can choose to restrict collaboration to an approved set of domains, or a whitelist. To enable whitelisted domains:
- Click the button to enable.
- Click Manage Whitelist.
- Once the Collaboration Whitelist window pops up, you can add, review, or delete domains from your whitelist.
- Users not subject to whitelist: You can allow certain users special privileges to collaborate with domains outside of the whitelisted domains. To grant this privilege, simply enter the names or email addresses of your selected users in the box below Users not subject to whitelist.
- External Collaborator Invitations: This allows you to restrict external collaborators from inviting other external collaborators into content owned by your enterprise and to prevent them from increasing other external collaborators' permission levels.
- Prevent content creation at root: This prevents all non-admin managed users from creating folders in their "All Files and Folders" section. Use this option if you would like to create the folder structure for the entire account and invite users into this structure.
- Limit Tag Creation: This allows you to set who can create tags for files in your account. This can be set to "All Users with tag privilege" (editor or higher), Folder Owners/Co-Owners & Admins, and Admins only.
Auto Expiration Settings
- Shared Links: This allows you to set an auto expiration for all shared links generated in your account. Expired shared links will no longer be accessible.
- Delete Files: Automatically delete files in the account after a specified number of days. (Please contact your Box Customer Success Manager to enable.)
- Collaborators: This sets a limit on collaboration. A user will be removed from a folder owned by your enterprise account after the specified number of days.
Choose "Save" to save any configurations that you have made.