As a Business or Enterprise admin, you can delete managed users and transfer their content to another user in your account. To accomplish this, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account and navigate to the Admin Console
- Click on the Users icon
- Locate the user you would like to delete and select Delete from the drop-down menu next to their account.
- A pop-up window will appear outlining the number of files and folders the user owns and the amount of storage space they are using on the account. Here, you will be presented with the option to either delete the content owned by their account, or transfer this content to another user in the account.
- To simply delete the content choose Delete Content and select Continue
- To transfer the content to another user choose Transfer Content to Another User. To designate a recipient, either type in the email address of another user in your account or choose the contact icon to see a list of available users, and click Continue.
- In the final step, you will be asked to confirm this deletion/transfer and will have the option to notify the affected users via email. Once you have selected the users you would like to be notified, select Transfer Content and Delete User to apply the changes.
- Once complete, the deleted user's content will show up in the recipient's root level under a folder titled "[Deleted User's] Files and Folders".