To edit the account information for one of your managed users, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account and navigate to the Admin Console
- Click on the Users & Groups icon
- Under the Managed Users tab, locate the user you would like to edit and choose Change User Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Here you can edit any of the information entered when initially creating the user, including: Name, Email, Storage Allocation, Shared Contacts, Groups, and Folder Access.
- Choose Okay to save any changes you make
- Instant Login: To make changes within a managed user's account as an Admin, choose “Log into this Account” from the user drop-down menu.
This will log you into this user's account by opening a new tab along the very top of your navigation bar. To logout of the user's account choose the 'X' in the user's tab at the top of the browser window.
- To edit multiple users at once, click the “Bulk Edit” button and follow the instructions to download a CSV file of the current user settings.
Once the file has been downloaded to your computer, use a CSV editor (such as Microsoft Excel) to make changes to the file, and re-upload once complete. Please note that you cannot edit user email addresses via the Bulk Edit tool.