Box for Oracle Fusion CRM Overview and FAQs
Oracle Fusion Customer Relationship Management (CRM), a component of the Oracle Fusion Applications suite, sets a new standard for CRM in sales performance management, enterprise integration, and business flexibility.
Oracle Fusion CRM is a 100 percent open, standards-based set of integrated CRM modules that improves the way sales professionals work. Unlike traditional CRM systems that focus only on transaction processing, with collaboration, reporting, analysis, and exception management as an afterthought, Oracle Fusion CRM is designed to deliver unprecedented business insight into sales performance management.
The integration surfaces Box Embed, an embedded HTML5 framework, as a tile or tab within your Fusion CRM module. It lets users access a specific folder in Box from within Fusion CRM, without having to open a new browser window or tab.
What does the integration allow me to do?
- When a Fusion CRM user opens the Box Embed framework, they can leverage the HTML5 tools to:
- Navigate through their entire Box account
- Drag and drop files for quick uploading
- Preview content in Box from within Fusion CRM
- Leverage over 200 Box apps
- Use Box Edit to update documents in Box from within Fusion CRM
- Comment, share and assign tasks on a document
- Plus more – all the functionality of Box is available within Box Embed
How do I get Box for Oracle Fusion CRM?