Zendesk is the leading cloud-based customer service software solution, and helps more than 25,000 companies such as Groupon, Box and OpenTable raise customer satisfaction, increase productivity and lower costs through a beautifully simple product - that both service teams and their customers love to use.
With Box for Zendesk, you can quickly and easily access your Box documents from Zendesk, enabling you to access the information you need to quickly solve the tickets you’re working on. Once installed, simply click on the Box button in your Zendesk to access all of the Box features you know and love, without ever having to leave your Zendesk.
The integration leverages Box Embed, an embedded HTML5 framework, to allow an end customer working with a service rep to upload a document to a Box folder associated with that support ticket in Zendesk. Everyone in the support organization has immediate access to that document as part of that support ticket.
What does the integration allow me to do?
- The integration leverages HTML5 tools available in Box Embed to let support reps:
- Navigate through their entire Box account
- Drag and drop files for quick uploading
- Preview content in Box from within Zendesk
- Leverage over 200 Box apps
- Use Box Edit to update documents in Box from within Zendesk
- Comment, share and assign tasks on a document
- Plus more – all the functionality of Box is available within Zendesk
How do I get Box for Zendesk?
- The admin of the account can add the integration from the Box Apps Marketplace.