HP Elitepad 900 and HP Elitebook Revolve Promotion FAQs
What are the offer details?
- Any new or existing Box user will get 50GB of storage with Box Sync when they sign up for Box from any HP Elitepad 900 or HP Elitebook Revolve device running Windows 8
- This offer runs from 1/1/13 – 12/31/14
Which HP devices qualify for the promo?
- Any HP Elitepad 900 or Elitebook Revolve device running Windows 8 that is pre-loaded with Box qualifies for the promotion
How do I get this promo?
- Look for the Box icon on the device desktop and click on it to visit the promo page in your web browser. At the promo page you must register for a new Box account to take advantage of this offer.
- You can also log in as an existing user or create a new account from the Box app to receive a 50GB upgrade
How long will I get the 50GB? Will my account get downgraded after the promotion?
- Once you get your 50GB account, you’ll never be downgraded; once you have it, the space is yours forever
What if I already have a Box Personal account? Can I get the 50GB?
- Yes, just log into your Box account from the app and you’ll be upgraded to an account with 50GB of storage
Can an existing Business or Enterprise user receive a 50GB upgrade?
- Business and Enterprise users are not eligible for this promotion
If I already have a 10GB or 25GB account from another promotion, do I get 50GB more of storage?
- We’re excited you’ve already taken advantage of one of our other promotions, but unfortunately the 50GB upgrade is one time only
I got the 50GB upgrade. Does that mean I only have the extra space on that device?
- Now that you have a 50GB Box account, you have access to that space from anywhere, on any device. It is not limited to your device – access your 50GB of content from anywhere you use Box.