To add more than one new user at once quickly, follow this procedure:
- From the Managed Users tab, click Bulk Add.
- In the Bulk add user accounts table, use each line to add up to 3 users.
Optionally, you click the Download formatted <file format> Template link from the upper right. This will download a spreadsheet to your computer which will allow you to add as many new users as needed.
- Once you have made your changes in this file and saved it, click the Upload <file format> file link and upload the file to update the users in your account.
To add new users, follow this procedure:
- Fill each cell of the row with the following information:
- Name: The user's name.
- Email Address:The user's email address.
- Groups: This allows you to assign a user to a group which you have created. This column requires each group to be separated by ; (semicolon), not , (comma).
- GB: The amount of the pooled storage allotted to this user for their own files. To assign them unlimited access to the pool enter unlimited.