- There is no replacement for proper training and commitment to a new way of doing things. The most likely point of failure with this use case will be ingrained habits and the status quo.
- When you create security settings for a folder, consider what rights each individual has for the content.
- Tasks and tagging are not part of the Box Mobile app at this time.
- A solution like WebEx or GoToMeeting might preferable to Conference Pad if some attendees are remote rather than local.
- Depending on your need to create and edit content, a tablet might not be ideal as a primary device. You can use applications like CloudOn and Quick Office, but many power users still find themselves using a laptop for part of their workflow
Previous: Box For Meetings- FAQ