Architectural, engineering and construction firms use Box to centralize project information so employees and external contractors can be more productive and efficient throughout the bidding, planning and building process. With greater transparency and visibility into the latest plans, drawings and blueprints, you’ll have fewer change orders and RFIs and faster time to completion.
With secure content collaboration available from any mobile device, your team has quick and easy access to the most up-to-date information for faster edits and approvals. Synchronize your entire document control department for every project with Box, so any team, anywhere on the planet, can stay in the loop on critical projects. Streamline the bidding process for upcoming projects with vendors and subcontractors by creating private folders to negotiate and sign contracts. With Box, it has never been easier to keep everyone on the same page.
Using Box is ideal for project teams that:
- Work at remote locations and project sites
- Work on a variety of projects in different stages of completion
- Need access to the latest versions of project documents
- Bid out upcoming projects to vendors and subcontractors
Using Box in this environment offers many benefits, including:
- Instant access to the most up-to-date plans, CAD files, designs, safety sheets, drawings and blueprints, no matter where you are or what device you use
- Improved visibility and communication on projects by providing a detailed history of all files and versions
- Quick and easy access to project documents on any device for faster and easier approvals
- Fewer costly change orders
- Fast file previewing without needing native applications
- Secure sharing and bidding on projects with vendors and subcontractors, without resorting to email