1. The advanced search filters add even more ways you can narrow down content. You can now filter search results by:
- Folder - Filter results by the folder that the file may be in:
Figure 1: The advanced search option to filter by folders makes it super intuitive when you know the general location of a file. In this case, I will limit the search to the Contracts folder since I know the contract I'm looking for is somewhere under the contracts repository.
- Type of Content - Retrieve a list of folders or specific file types such as audio, document, drawing, image etc.
Figure 2: The next advanced search to filter by file type makes searching even easier! Since I know there are variations of the contract (i.e. word document v. PDF), I can now filter for just the contract search results that are in PDF format.
- Content – Filter by where the text may be, such as content, name, comment or description
- Date– Look for documents updated on a specific date, or in a certain date range (before, after or between)
- Sizes– Filter search results by document size
- Owner – Filter by documents or folders owned by a particular individual
Next: Box For Search- FAQ
Previous: Intermediate Searching