Using AutoCAD WS you can annotate, revise and work on drawings without an Internet connection and easily open DWG, DWF and DFX files directly from emails.
Here are a few ways that you can use AutoCAD WS:
- See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers and image underlays
- Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
- Use your device’s GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
- Select, move, rotate and scale objects
- Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing without the need for paper mark-ups
- Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite
Figure 1: Store all of your drawings on Box and use AutoCAD WS for annotation and editing.