Knowing what is happening in your deal room is key, and Box has built-in features to help you maintain complete visibility and due diligence.
1. Reporting Capabilities
- Your account administrator has the ability to run reports on activity across the Box account.
- You can get a customized report for your deal room by requesting a Usage Log report from your admin
- Your admin can filter the report for just the deal room by clicking on the deal room folder name
2. Monitoring File Activity
- To see how often participants access files, click File Properties and choose Access Stats
Figure 1: You will be able to see when your deal team previews and downloads content. This will help you gauge interest.
3. Monitoring Participant Activity
- To see a feed of a participant's activity, click on their name in the collaborator list
Figure 2: By clicking on a collaborator, you can see all of their basic statistics and monitor how they work with content in the spaces you share.
4. Transferring Content/Ownership
- Box is a flexible environment and you can always change access levels or content by hovering over the collaborator name and choosing their new level.
5. Set an Expiration
- If you have content that is time sensitive or requires an expiration date for compliance, you can apply this attribute under File Properties