Log in to Box with a Box Specific Password
You can log in to your Box account from your web browser on app.box.com/login or on any Box apps (on your mobile device or Box Sync on your desktop) by following these easy steps:
- Enter your Username and Password in the corresponding fields
- Click or tap the Log In button
Log in to Box with Single Sign On (SSO)
If you're using Sing Sign On (SSO) through your company or organization, you can log in to Box using the same password you use to log in to your organization's network.
- Click or tap the Single Sign On tab at the bottom of the login box
- Enter the Email address you use to log in to your organization's network
- Click or tap Log In
- Follow the steps from your SSO provider to log in to your organization's network
You'll be automatically redirected to your Box account once your account is authenticated through your SSO provider. If you have any questions about SSO or don't know the username and password you should use to log in to your organization's network, please contact your Box Admin.
If 2-step verification is enabled on your account, you'll be asked to enter a passcode after you've entered your username and password. This second step adds an extra layer of security to protect your account. For more information about 2-step verification, please see What is 2-step verification?
Enter the passcode sent to you via SMS in the Enter code from phone field and click or tap Submit. If you didn't receive a code, click or tap Resend Code.
If you are having a problem logging into your Box account
- Please make sure that you signed up for a Box account and not another service.
- Please make sure that you are using the correct email address associated with your Box account to login.
- Please make sure you are using your proper Box password.
To reset the password for your Box account, follow this process
- Visit https://app.box.com/reset and enter the email address associated with your Box account.
- Check your email, you will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- Password reset links sent via email expire 3 hours after they are sent. If you need a new link after your current one has expired, visit https://app.box.com/reset to have another link emailed to you.
- If you do not receive an email from Box for this password reset, check to see if your Box account is associated with that specific email address or another email address.
- Also, check your spam folder in your email client for this email.