There is a setting at the folder level called "Hide Collaborators". When you enable this Folder Properties option:
- Collaborators in this folder:
- Cannot see each other.
- Cannot add new collaborators.
- Cannot assign tasks to folder co-owners as they are hidden.
- The folder owner and co-owners are visible to all collaborators.
- All other collaborators are displayed as Someone in the collaborator's username field.
- Only the owner or co-owner can add new collaborators.
To hide collaborators, you must be the owner of the Collaboration Folder.
To use this feature, follow this procedure:
- Click the dropdown arrow next to the folder and select Properties > General Info. The Folder Properties pop-up displays.
- Click the Security tab. Alternately, you can click Properties > Security to get to this tab directly.
- Click the checkbox next to Hide collaborators.
- Click Okay to save your changes.