When you submit a support request to Box, you may be asked to submit a set of Sync logs from your machine. To send Sync 4.0 logs to Box Support for debugging, go to the Help tab of your Sync Preferences window and select Submit Logs.
After submitting a log, a window will pop-up indicating a successful submission.
You can also collect them from the folder paths below, zip them, and send them to Box Support:
- Macintosh HD/Users/[username]/Library/Logs/Box/Box Sync
- Macintosh HD/Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Box/Box Sync
- Note that you can navigate to the "Library" directory by entering the path "~/Library" into the "Go to Folder..." field.
- C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Box Sync
- Note that "AppData" is hidden by default. You may need to reveal hidden folders to access this path.
- Enter "%localappdata%\Box Sync\Logs" into the Start menu search field to navigate directly to the "Logs" folder.