All free users using iOS devices have the option to upgrade to Personal-Pro paid accounts. See box.com/pricing for more information on pricing plans.
Note: If you have purchased an automatically-renewable subscription through Apple, you must work with them directly to change or cancel this subscription.
The Box application automatically verifies your account limitations and identifies a possible Personal-Pro user. Further, the application informs the user about the limitations and provides the opportunity to upgrade to Person-Pro.
To upgrade to the Personal-Pro account, follow this procedure:
- Verify that you have Release 3.1 installed:
- Tap the Files icon at the top left corner your iOS device.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and verify that the latest version (Version 3.1.0) is installed on your device. If not installed, install it now.
- Contact Apple to verify that you have cancelled their subscription.
- See box.com/pricing to confirm that this is the plan of choice.
- Access the Personal-Pro upgrade page using one of two options displayed below:
- Tap Upgrade from either option displayed above. The upgrade screen displays details about the Personal Pro account.
- Tap Upgrade Now to be transferred to Apple's purchase screen.
- Sign into the iTunes Store to confirm and manage your upgrade.
Managing Your Upgrade
See the Manage screen to manage you subscription.
Changes in Box Settings
To verify that you have upgraded to Personal-Pro, verify the following settings.
- Account settings before you upgrade:
- Account settings after you upgrade: