If you are experiencing problems with Box's user interface, it could be a browser issue.
- Please ensure that your web browser is either the latest version of Internet Explorer (click here to download), Safari (click here to download) or Firefox (click here to download).
- If you are able to see the ‘View: List’ or ‘View: Icon’ feature on the ‘All Files’ page please try toggling between these two views by clicking on them. If you are unable to see this feature please proceed to the next step.
- Try clearing your browser’s cache (see instructions here). If this does not resolve your issue please proceed to the next step.
- Try disabling or configuring your anti-virus, anti-spyware, firewall, or any other third-party software to recognize Box.com as a trusted site. If you are accessing Box from an office environment please contact your IT department for further assistance.
- Updating Adobe Flash.
- Updating Java.
- Disabling any plugins/extension on your browser.
After checking the steps above, if you are still experiencing issues on your web browser, we recommend trying to access your account from a different computer to isolate any potential computer issues.
If you do not encounter the issue on another computer, then you will know that the first computer itself was causing the issue. If your issue persists, it is most likely that you are experiencing an issue with your internet connection.