When a user tries accessing the Box for NetSuite integration on a NetSuite record, they encounter the following error:
- "Oops! We can't seem to find the page you're looking for".
Box for Oracle NetSuite integration
To fix, enable auto accept collaboration invites in your Box account like so:
- Click your initials/photo at the top right of your Box Account
- Click Account Settings
- Click Sharing tab
- Scroll down to the Collaborating on Content section
- Enable Automatically accept incoming collaboration invitations
- Click Save Changes
This will accept any collaboration invites that are pending at the time of enabling the setting. It will also accept any invites in the future.
If you do not want to enable this auto accept collaboration invites setting for some reason then you will need to manually accept the collaboration invite(s) instead. To manually accept:
- Find the invitation notification at the top of your All Files page indicating you have Pending collaboration invites or click on the bell icon (aka Notification Center) next to your initials/photo at the top right of your Box Account.
- Click Accept.
When you navigate to a new record in NetSuite that has Box for NetSuite enabled, the Box for NetSuite service account invites your Box account as a collaborator on the folder that is linked to this NetSuite record. If you do not accept the collaboration invite for the folder then you will not get access to the folder.