Migrating to Box is a combination of people, process, and technology. With Box Shuttle standard tooling and Box Shuttle advanced tooling, you have access to the most powerful content migration technology available. If you're looking for further support in terms of skillset and staff augmentation, or processes like project or change management, look no further than Box Shuttle managed migration services and transformation services.
Managed migration services
|On-premises file storage||Cloud sharing tools||Bulk cloud storage|
With Box Shuttle managed services, you get to work alongside content management experts from Box Consulting to ensure successful migration outcomes including user adoption of new technologies. Services provided include:
- Project planning services, including timelines, milestones, etc.
- Technical services, including permissions remapping, folder structure design, custom metadata mapping, etc.
- Change management services, including internal communications strategy and customized end user training
With Box Shuttle services, you're never alone in your migration. Contact your Box account team to learn more.
Transformation migration services
No matter where you have content stored in your organization, Box Shuttle transformation services can help. We've assisted many customers migrate data from any source system, including:
- ECM tools: OpenText, Documentum, and FileNet
- Line of business tools: Salesforce, Netsuite, Workday, and more
- Custom-built, homegrown content management tools
- Filing cabinets and paper
Implementations of these tools are often highly unique and custom to the organization or department that uses them. Box Shuttle teams will work hand-in-hand with your teams to ensure that project plans, migration scenarios, business processes, and your new Box implementation are scoped completely to ensure a neat cutover and foster adoption of your new content management system.
You can also build a fully custom change management program that drives organizational change across your business. Our change management strategy is simple: involve the business from the very beginning. When you're transforming the way your organization works with content you also get to transform the way your organization works. Some of the topics you can include in your transformation project include:
- Stakeholder engagement: Identify and drive engagement with cross-functional stakeholders, building champions who can carry your transformation message into their departments
- Communications: No matter if your organization relies on email, productivity apps, company all-hands, or all of the above to share IT updates – customize and deliver a communications program that meets your needs
- Training: Whether you use an internal LMS, videos, or live trainings to get users up to speed on new technology, Box can help you create content and ensure success in your internal training initiatives.
No job is too complex or too bespoke for the Box Shuttle team. Centralize your content into a single, secure platform for all of your content, and then integrate it across any application – 3rd party or custom – where you need it. Reach out to your Box account team to learn more.