If you have a free or Personal Pro Individual Box account, you can also take advantage of the Box for G Suite integration. To do this:
- In the top right corner of your Box Files and Folders page, click on your Profile icon. From the list that displays, click Account Settings.
- From your Account Settings page, click Integrations.
- Scroll down to the Box for G Suite section.
- Check Enable Box for G Suite. This makes the integration available to you, and it displays in your Create New and Open With menus.
- Check Enable Opening of Office Files with G Suite. If you leave this box clear, you cannot use Google applications to open Microsoft Office files.
IMPORTANT Your Box and G Suite aliases must match for you to use the integration.
Box also connects with the other two major editing suites: