As an admin, you can generate a usage activity report on Relay Lite. This report shows who has created, modified, or deleted a workflow in your organization.
You can view the report directly when you run it, and/or export it as a .csv file to your default reports folder in Box.
To view who has created, edited, or deleted workflows:
- From your admin console, go to Reports > User Activity.
- Using the righthand scrollbar, scroll down to the Relay section.
- To see everyone who’s either created, edited, or deleted a workflow, check Relay and then, in the top-right portion of the screen, click Run. The report displays.
- To see only people who’ve performed one or two of those actions, leave Relay clear, check the corresponding box or boxes, and then click Run. The report displays.
- To export the report as a .csv file click Export. (You can do this either before or after you run the report.) Box uploads the report to the default Reports folder in your Box user account.