If your internet browser is having trouble navigating Box normally, you may need to disable one or more installed browser add-ons to resolve the issue. Here’s how to check for the problem:
- Close any open Internet Explorer windows.
- Click the Start button.
- Hover over All Programs, then click Accessories.
- Click System Tools, then open Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).
- In the browser window that oens, go to www.box.com.
If you’re able to navigate the site normally in this window, one or more of your browser add-ons are conflicting with Box. Close Internet Explorer. In this case, you must identify the add-on(s) causing the conflict. Here’s how:
Internet Explorer 11
- Click Start, and in the Search box type Internet Explorer. In the list of results, click Internet Explorer to launch the browser.