Box Sync 4.0 provides detailed user notifications if there an issue syncing a file or folder.
In rare cases, a certain sequence of actions/events between the local computer and the Box website may prevent a file from being synced.
All devices with Box Sync installed.
In this case, the best solution is to restart Box Sync. Here's how:
- Locate the Box Sync icon in the Menu Bar and click to open the menu.
- In the menu, select Quit.
- Restart Box Sync from your Applications folder.
- Locate the Box Sync icon in your System tray and right-click to open the menu.
- Select Quit.
- Start Box Sync from the Windows Start menu.
Restarting Box Sync will automatically kick-off a new Sync process. This will provide another opportunity for the file to be Synced. If the problem persists, please open up a case with Box Product Support who will help to troubleshoot this further.