Using Box Collections you can
- intuitively organize your Box content into logical groupings of your choice,
- name these groupings to provide clear and meaningful context, and
- quickly find the content you need right now.
To create a collection:
- In the bottom-right of the screen, tap +. Box displays the Create Collection dialog screen.
- In the text field, type the name of the collection.
- Tap CREATE.
- After you add files and folders to a collection, the name of the collection appears next to the names of these files and folders throughout your Box account.
- Your Favorites category is now a collection.
Box lists all your collections in the My Collections tab.
To view a collection: tap the name of a collection. Box displays the names of the folders and files in the collection.
To add a new item to a collection:
- Tap the item you want to add. Box displays the preview screen.
- In the preview screen, tab the ellipsis (...) button and select Add to Collection.
- Tap the name of the collection to which you want to add the item.
- Tap DONE.