If you're having trouble signing up for Box Platform on the AWS Marketplace, it's likely that the email address you're using is already associated with a Box account in some way.
Before proceeding, check the following:
- Verify that you haven't used the email address to sign up for a Box account in the past
- Verify that the email domain you're using isn't already signed up for a Box corporate account (for example: if you're an employee of Acme Corporation, and Acme Corporation has already purchased Box licenses, you may already have a Box account if you used the email email@example.com.)
In either of the above situations the best way to proceed is to simply use a different email account
If changing the email doesn't work, please contact us through regular support channels - https://community.box.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/BoxSupportOptions
Billing and Invoicing
What if I have questions about my invoice?
- Go to the AWS billing dashboard: https://console.aws.amazon.com/billing/home?region=us-west-2#/
What do I need to do to cancel the renewal to my subscription?
- Log into your AWS MP account and choose cancel my renewal, which will take effect on your next scheduled renewal date.
How do I do to request a refund?
- All purchases are final, but you can cancel the renewal to your subscription and it will take effect at the time of your next scheduled monthly renewal date.