Host a training session to get end users up to speed on Box basics. Deliver virtual training sessions branded in your own environment, to increase user competency and drive collaborative use of Box across the organization.
The following questions are critical and will be asked of you ahead of kicking off this module. Be sure to read these and prepare your answers before beginning work on this topic!
- How do you typically train users on new applications?
- Should we account for different time zones?
- What challenges have users faced previously adopting new technologies?
- Are there any specific considerations to consider when delivering training for your organization?
- What is the anticipated timeline for training delivery?
In addition to your Box admin(s) and project team, you'll need to bring the following stakeholders to meetings related to this module:
- Education or training lead
- Change management lead (optional)
Looking for more information before starting this module, or want to use your credits elsewhere? No problem. Take a look at some of our do-it-yourself resources around this topic:
- Anticipated customer time commitment: 2-4 hours for session planning, plus time for course attendance below
- Up to 2 sessions to refine Box Basics training content for your organization
- Two live course delivery sessions, 60 minutes in length each (up to 500 users per session)
- At the end of this module you will have:
- Documented Box Basics custom course lesson plan
- Edited recordings of both course delivery sessions
- Q&A document from both course delivery sessions