We added even more controls and reporting capabilities to help Box Admins bring the most secure, compliant, and insights driven approach to their organizations.
ON DEMAND WEBINAR: Watch the latest What's New webinar where we demo some of the following feature updates:
- Enable groups and select users with Sign, Relay, and File Request: Provide new capabilities for the groups and individuals that need it. Admins can now configure access to Box apps for both ‘select users’ and ‘select groups’ (previously it was either, but not both!).
- Schedule, save and add email subscribers to reports: Keep stakeholders informed and deliver critical insights at scale. Subscribe them to key saved reports — automatically delivered to their email inbox at the cadence you choose. Learn more
- All new search experience for admins: Find critical information faster with the all new search experience. Search within Users & Groups, Enterprise Settings, and Box product support articles — from the search bar in the Admin Console.
- Configurable columns added in key reports: Now use configurable columns can be used to filter out sensitive information before sharing with others in the Shared links, Collaboration, Files & Folder, User Details and User Statistics reports.
- Grant Box Support access control: Box end users can grant Box Support limited access to their Box environment for troubleshooting purposes. For even tighter security controls, we added the ability for admins to prohibit this behavior. The new setting can be changed at any time within the Admin Console. Learn more
- Enhanced admin and developer custom apps collab: It’s a win-win. Developers can now request app enablement directly from the developer console and receive email notifications with admin app decisions. Admins receive email notifications and can easily see which user authenticated apps require enablement, and take action, directly from the Admin Console. Learn more
- Box for Microsoft desktop co-authoring phased GA: In case you missed it, now available for customers in Microsoft’s Current Channel for Office 365 updates. Box for Microsoft Office enables users with real-time co-authoring on the Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel desktop apps — with all changes auto-saved to Box. Talk to your CSM or Box Support to participate in the phased release.