What an amazing turnout for our Box Local London event on January 10th! Over 20 professionals gathered to engage in exciting conversations around Cloud Content Management. With networking, speakers, product demos, and round table discussions this event had something for everyone.
Below are the topics we covered during this event. To respect the privacy of attendees and of information shared in the room, detailed notes are not shared on this public forum.
- 1st EMEA event of the year. We will aim to continue with a quarterly cadence.
- Great roadmap presentation that has been highlighted as the key takeaway of the event.
- Deployment strategies were discussed on how to assist with the change management i.e. start at the top of the chain and by identifying a Box Champion for each use case.
- Useful conversation around moving to waterfall permission models with Box and how to manage the transition.
- Debate around meeting security and compliance content challenges i.e. collaboration on Box within the banking industry.
Action 1: Make sure to join the Group under Box Local London so you receive updates about our future Box Local events.
Action 2: Complete the post-event survey from "The Box Team" so we can keep these great events coming!
Thank you again to those who joined us last week - it really was a great afternoon, full of vibrant discussions and educational insights. We hope to see you at future Local events and if youre keen to potentially host a session at your organisation, let us know or check out this article here!
Please sign in to leave a comment.