Hello Fellow Box customers!
My name is Mark Manstof, facilities analyst and Box service owner at the Newport-Mesa Unified School District, and, together with Steve Shimek, director of knowledge management and Box service owner at Allergan, we would like to invite you to join us at a knowledge-sharing and networking event for other Box customers at Box Local SoCal on Wednesday, December 12.
Box Local chapters are "user groups" for IT professionals and content management strategist working with Box, and the two of us have forces to form the Box Local SoCal chapter in order to build a community for folks working to define what the future of work looks like for their organization and make it a reality with best-in-class technology.
We know that two heads are better than one and three heads are better than two. We hope that you will join us as we share experiences and best practices in this open community.
Below are details for the first Box Local SoCal event. We look forward to seeing you there.
Date: Wednesday, December 12, 2018
- 9:30 - 10 a.m. | Registration + Networking
- 10 - 10:15 a.m. | Introduction
- 10:15 - 11 a.m. | Featured Speakers: Allergan and Newport-Mesa Unified School District on "Why and How with Box"
- 11 - 11:45 a.m. | Box Product Roadmap Review
- 11:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. | Lunch Roundtable Discussion
- 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. | Networking
Newport-Mesa Unified School District
2985 Bear Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Please sign in to leave a comment.