The great thing about taking Optimizing with Box in our online format is the ability to create a schedule that works for you!
There are two key content portions of Optimizing with Box:
Self-paced curriculum. The self-paced content portion is available upon enrollment and will cover the core concepts and objectives for the Box Certified Professional. Plan approximately 2.5 - 3.5 hours to complete the self-paced content in its entirety.
Live Learning Labs. The live learning labs reinforce the lessons covered in the self-paced curriculum. Focusing on real-life case studies, these labs are your opportunity to see the concepts in action. The supplemental live learning labs are approximately 50 minutes each and cover 4 topics. These virtual labs are offered using the following cadence.
|Topic||Date & Time|
|Admin console & best practices||
|Business process optimization||
|Business process transformation||
|Managing change for end users||
* Each lab will be recorded and made available to those enrolled in Optimizing with Box
* If you don't want to wait for a live lab, you're welcome to watch a past recordings as they become available
How do I put this all together?
Here's a sample schedule of the recommended cadence while taking the course. Use this as a guide to build your own journey to BCP!
What if I don't start on the first week of the month?
That's ok! You have a few options:
- You can start with the lesson that is offered in the live learning lab for that week. Most lessons do not have to be done in order.
- Taking Business Process Optimization before Business Process Transformation is highly recommended for a cohesive case study experience.
- Start at the beginning of the self-paced course and then watch a recording of a prior live learning lab.
- Work through the full self-paced course and attend live learning labs when the schedule works for you!
Don't hesitate to reach out with additional question!
Please sign in to leave a comment.