Work has been busy but I've had you all on my mind. Justin at NIST and I have been busy planning our next local meeting. Block your calendars for October 11th after 2:00 pm! Justin has kindly secured the library at the Herbert C. Hoover Building for us. More details will follow.
In the meantime, I thought we could start (and keep going) a conversation about BoxWorks. Please reply if you plan to be there so we know to keep an eye out for each other. If you want to share more, let us know what track(s) you are most interested in so we increase chances of running into each other.
I will be presenting, along with Dan Ault of Town of Cary and Eric Bails of Maricopa County Assessor, at the session called "Connected cities. Smart states. Agile agencies. How Box powers modern government" on the Government Professionals track on Thursday 8/30 at 11:30 a.m. I am excited and I think it will be a great panel that will spark ideas and inspire direction in your digital transformation.
I hope everyone received Christy's latest update with special engagements planned for all BoxStars like us:
- "Breakfast of Champions" Networking Reception: Wednesday, 8/29, 7:30-8:30 am
- Customer Lunch Roundtable Discussions: Both Wednesday and Thursday 8/29-30, 11:30am-12:30 pm
- VIP Seating at BoxWorks Keynotes: Accessible if you wear the BoxStars lapel pin (you get it at the breakfast)
- BoxStars Members-Only Swag: Pickup at the breakfast. (Have your BoxStars profile ready on your phone)
- BoxStars Concierge: Go to the BoxStars hub next week to learn more.
Speaking of the BoxStars hub, I have been having loads of de-stressing fun there with the BoxWorks challenges! If you are going to BoxWorks, I guarantee you have already done many of the challenges. All you have left to do to is click a few things to cash in on the reward coins. Give it a try! I am determined to break the 100th position on the BoxWorks leaderboard. If you are not going to BoxWorks, there are still plenty of other challenges to suit what you are already doing.
See you all soon! Here, at the BoxStars hub, and BoxWorks!
Legal Services Corporation
Box DC Local Leader
Please sign in to leave a comment.