I'm trying to authorize ELT tool in order to authenticate and fetch the data from BOX. However, I am facing difficulty in setting it up and see an error "Insecure_redirect_URI"
Have jotted down the steps below, so someone can help correct me:
- Logged onto Box developer console
- Created a custom app with Oauth2 method
- Modified the configuration part under section "OAuth 2.0 Redirect URI" and pasted the URL that was retrieved from the ELT tool. URL: http://0.0.0.0/oauth_redirect.html
- URL copied from the ELT tool has http in the link, whereas, BOX allows to save the settings only if i change "http" to "https".
- Copied the secret ID and key and used it for authorizing it on the ELT tool but throws the error: Insecure redirect uri. I believe the change from http to https is creating the conflict. I don't see an option to get an secure callback https from ELT tool and alternatively BOX doesn't allow saving the settings without https.
Please sign in to leave a comment.