I am trying to wrap my head around some of the terms used for App Access Level.
My options are 'App Access Only' or 'App + Enterprise Access'
Consider the following use-case:
- I creates folder.
- I add my app's user-id to this folder, and gives it Upload (editor) rights.
- I configure my app with that folder ID
- I run my app, and my app will write a file to that folder as itself.
- What is the definition of 'Enterprise content'?
- Can I achieve this use case with 'App Access Only'?
- If I'd need to edit a user's file without his/her permission, do I need to switch to 'App + Enterprise Access'?
Please sign in to leave a comment.