To configure the settings you need to migrate your Box for NetSuite integration from v1 to v2, you must have a 1:1 mapping of Box folders to NetSuite Record Types. As Box only creates by default six new record types in NetSuite, you may have to add NetSuite record types to the Box Record Type Config table in NetSuite. Below are the instructions for doing so. As an example, in these instructions we create a new Vendor Bill record type.To create a new table row in the Box Record Type Config Lists
- Click New Box Record Type Config.
The Box Record Type Config screen displays. Now complete the fields in this screen.
- In the NAME box, type a self-explanatory name -- in this case, Vendor Bills.
- In the RECORD TYPE box, type the name of the record type exactly as NetSuite displays it. To do this, consult the full list of NetSuite Record Types. as documented by NetSuite. In this case, scroll down to vendorBills, and copy the value.
- Paste the value into the RECORD TYPE box.
- If you are having trouble with finding the value in step 5 please move onto step 8. If you are not please move to step 14.
- In NetSuite, display an existing record of the type you want to add -- in this case, go to Transactions > Payables > Enter Bills > List.
- When the list of bills displays, choose one at random and click View to display that bill.
- View the page source.
- The command for viewing a page source varies from browser to browser.