The Box Local agenda, content and flow will change from city-to-city, as Box Local leaders within cities set and manage their events according to the needs of each group.
But in general, Box Local events run around 3 hours. Here is a general guideline for how a typical Box Local event is organized:
- 30 minutes for check-in and pre-event networking
- 15 minutes of intros and "housekeeping" updates for that specific Box Local city
- 30 minutes of Box content: Product updates, product deep dives, CMM Journey review, etc.
- 30 minutes of customer content where a Box customer shares their story and learnings
- 15 minutes of round table discussion
- 1 hour of networking happy hour