To see the real-time status of each request you've sent, in your Box Sign window click Sent Requests. The Status column displays the current status of each of your requests.
In Progress — The request has not been sent to some recipients. This usually occurs when you've specified an order of signing and a recipient has not yet signed.
Signed — All required signers have signed the document. Box also displays this status when the recipient needs to approve only rather than sign.
Cancelled — The sender of the request has cancelled the request. The document cannot be signed and the request is rendered invalid.
Declined — A recipient declined the request. The document is rendered invalid.
To see additional details about a request you've sent, hover on the document's title, and then click View Details.
In the detailed view:
- View the list of recipients.
- View the request's creation date.
- View the request's email notification.
- To see the document, click the document's title.
- To download the request's document or forward the request, click the ellipsis button ("...").