I'm trying to give enough info to be helpful - so bare with me :-)
* Just upgraded to OSX 13.1
* BUG#1 As part of first login get a Box popup that says it failed to upgrade to latest version and asks if it can send logs to Box .... sure, why not help the developers.
* BUG#2 to send Logs and it comes back with being unable to send the logs - please open a support case and has a link to https://support.box.com .... ok why not
* Click on link and it opens in Firefox and asks to Login
* BUG#3 on LogIn and same page appears. - a little digging and it appears that Box.com page has 13 potential trackers that Privacy Badger blocks and 8 that Ghostery blocks, clearly not a safe place so open a separate Chrome browser and login,
* UXFAIL#4 That link now has a busy page with lots of images and videos and options except for the one that Box itself sent you there to do - i.e. "If you do not have an open support case with Box, please create one here so someone can follow up with you."
OK - give up 4 bugs/UXfail in, post a forum post (which is an option on that link), and hope the old version still works with OSX 13.1
Post is closed for comments.