Box Desktop is not working on Windows 10 Pro. I get a cannot connect message. I have already tried the following troubleshooting steps on Edge and Chrome:
The default browser for Windows is Internet Explorer. To reset Internet Explorer settings:
- Close all Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer windows that are currently open.
- Reopen Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. ...
- In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
- Please restart your PC for the changes to take effect and attempt logging in to Sync again
Unfortunately, the steps do not work. What do I need to do? I can login to my Box account using the Chrome or Edge without a problem.
Please sign in to leave a comment.