Search our knowledge base for frequently asked questions and troubleshooting
Submit a request
For faster service please read:
- Note: Box will not process SSO setup requests submitted through this form for accounts in the trial stage. These accounts must wait until the trial period has ended to submit a request. Requests submitted prior to that point will not be processed and subsequently closed.
- Setting up SSO for Box for the first time? Read this first: Setting Up Single Sign On (SSO) for your Enterprise.
- Setting up SSO for ADFS, Azure, OneLogin, or Okta? Be sure to review the section on SSO Self-Service.
- Already have SSO set up and enabled and need to submit an updated Signing Certificate? Please use this form.
List of Users to be Rolled-In: * Create a CSV File of all the email addresses you want to roll into your Enterprise. See example (maximum attachment size 20MB)
Organizations may buy multiple Box instances or go through mergers and acquisitions. Use this form to request consolidation of users and instances under one single Box instance. For more information and tips on account merges here. Source enterprise will be the account that will be merged into the Target enterprise and thus deleted once the merge has completed.
HEY Boxer! Before you start, please read:
- The intent of this form is to allow you, a Boxer, to submit a request on a customer's behalf. While the case will be opened in the customer's name, you will be automatically CC'd on the case for updates.
- Please check (and recheck) the customer's email address to ensure it is affiliated with a known account.
- The ONLY internal notes are those typed in the "Comments/Notes (INTERNAL)" field.
- While we love Boxer's going the extra mile to support our customers, please educate the customer on how to engage support and utilize our extensive self-service material by directing them to https://support.box.com.
- Please avoid submitting duplicate requests. If you're a member of GTM, you have access to Zendesk and can query for existing tickets. See this Box Note for a quick tutorial.
- For more information, please reference this internal FAQ on Product Support .
Before you start, please read:
- You are submitting this request without having logged into the Box Support Site.
- As a result, your support case may see a longer delay before an agent is assigned.
- If you are able, please first sign in.