Here is my scenario:
I need to programmatically access new files from a shared_folder and download them to S3. Here's what I have done so far:
1) - I have added this "shared folder" to my favorites
2) - I have created an APP using python with JWTAuth.
3) - I have allowed all the scope settings for the APP.
4) - In python I have created a new client using the as_user method.
5) - When I attempt to list the objects in my "favorites" "Collection" everything appears apart from the shared folder
6) - When I do the same thing using the developer token, I can see the files in the shared folder.
I have noticed there is a "get_shared_item" method, but this returns a 404. Even when called from the impersonated_client.
So, my question is.. how do I access files from a shared folder when I'm impersonating a user programmatically using python?