Box Shuttle is the lowest-cost, full-service migration program in the market. With Box Shuttle, you can accelerate your path to the Content Cloud. For many organizations, moving to the cloud has been a priority, but the path has been difficult — and oftentimes cost has been the leading prohibitive factor. The resounding feedback we've heard from customers: Content migration needs to be easier and cheaper. With this announcement, we're extremely excited to do exactly that. Read more about the all-new Box Shuttle on our blog or visit box.com/migrate.
The vast majority of an organization's content already exists, but is is decentralized and locked away in insufficient technology like file shares and legacy ECM. With this disconnected sprawl, content becomes less valuable to customers. But the market demands for modernization are becoming too strong to ignore. Box customers are urgently looking for the best way to get content, and the surrounding data that makes content powerful (permissions, metadata, version history, and more) off of outdated, legacy tools and centralized into Box. That's where Box Shuttle comes in.
When will the all-new Box Shuttle be available?
Box customers can benefit from reduced pricing for new migration projects today – simply reach out to your account team to start a conversation about your specific content migration needs.
What migration capabilities and features are available within Box Shuttle?
With Box Shuttle, customers can:
- Move to the Box Content Cloud by migrating content at petabyte scale from more than 15 source systems, including file shares, SharePoint, OneDrive, Google Workplace, Egnyte, Documentum, OpenText, FileNet, and more
- Partner with leading content migration experts to plan and execute migration projects, including a focus on organizational change to ensure end user adoption and satisfaction
- Re-map content to different owners, or modify permissions during migration - allowing for critical restructuring with zero downtime
- Preserve business critical context around content with simple configurations that migrate existing metadata and file version history into Box, connected to your content
- Speed up the pace of migration to hundreds of terabytes per day with proprietary algorithms that automatically optimize network utilization and API volumes to improve upload speed
- Increase confidence with real-time migration reporting, visualization, and event monitoring to provide insight into migration performance and outcome
How much does Box Shuttle cost?
Depending on your current situation - including volume, source system(s), and other details – the price of Box Shuttle varies, though our all-new Box Shuttle pricing is up to 50% cheaper than previous pricing. Please reach out to your account team to learn, more visit https://www.box.com/about-us/contact-us to submit a request for follow up.
What other services can I leverage the Box Shuttle team for?
Box Shuttle is a part of Box Consulting - you can learn more about all the ways Box Consulting can help you achieve better results, faster by visiting the Box Consulting website.
Is Box Shuttle the only way to migrate content into Box?
Box Shuttle is our preferred way for customers to move content into Box – no one knows more about Box than Box Consulting. However, other migration options are available depending on your specific requirements. You can find more information about migration options here.
Where can I learn more?
Check out the links below:
- Check out our blog post
- Register for the 'Box Content Cloud' fireside chat