Classification modification permissions define what user roles among your enterprise users can change classification labels on files and folders. (External users are not allowed to change classification labels.) There are 4 choices for classification modification permissions:
- Owner and Co-owner
- Owner, Co-owner, and Editor (default)
- Owner, Co-owner, Editor, and Viewer Uploader
To Change Classification Modification Permissions
- In the Admin Console, click Classification.
- Click the Classification Settings tab.
- In the Modification Permissions section, select a set of user roles. See the Modification Permissions section in the Classification Settings topic for more information.
- Click Save.