Box Shuttle is available in the Admin Console, which means you can access it directly, without the need to log in to a separate solution.
Access Box Shuttle
To access Box Shuttle:
- In the Admin Console, go to the Content section.
- Go to the Shuttle tab to view the Jobs Dashboard.
Manage Box Shuttle for co-admins
Co-admins can access and use Box Shuttle if they have specific right granted. As an admin, you can always restrict the access.
For details on managing users and permissions, see Users & Group Settings.
Enable Box Shuttle
If you want to co-admins to access Shuttle, make sure you grant them administrative privileges:
- In the Admin Console, go to Users & Groups > Managed Users
- Select the user
- In the Edit User Access permissions section:
- Check the Co-Admin option.
- Check the privileges:
Users and Groups Manage Users Manage Groups Files and Folders View users' content Edit users' content
Restrict Box Shuttle
To restrict Shuttle for co-admins, remove the Content Manager access. This will prevent those co-admins from accessing Shuttle.
To disable Shuttle, please reach out to Box Support.