You may be asked to submit your Box for Office logs from your computer as part of the investigation for your support case. Here's how to find your Box for Office logs on your computer and how to provide them to your support agent:
Here's how you can manually find and provide the log files to your support agent:
- Navigate to the following two folders on your computer:
- C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Box\Box for Office
- attach the .zip files directly to your support case. You will need to be signed in to see your open support cases.
- upload the .zip files to your Box account and provide your support agent with a shared link to the .zip file
- attach the .zip files to your email message when you reply to the agent
Note: You can navigate directly to the AppData\Local directory by entering the path %LocalAppData% into the Windows Explorer search field.