I am wondering where the limit exists between Co-Admin and Admin access in running the "Folders and Files" delivered report. Trying to run it the other day, the following error was displayed:
"Your account does not have permissions to upload this report output. Please contact your company's Box admin for permissions to create a 'Box Reports' folder and create files and folders within that 'Box Reports' folder."
When the Admin successfully ran the report, the process saved the output to a folder created at the top level. I could see and access the report once generated.
What access is missing that is preventing the Co-Admin role from successfully running the report?
Co-Admin access currently granted:
- Users & Groups - Disabled
- Files & Folders - Enabled view users' content
- Reports & Settings - Enabled view settings & apps for company AND Enabled run new reports and access existing reports
- Policies - Enabled view policies set up for company
- Automations/Relay - Enabled view automations set up for company
- Metadata - Enabled view, create, edit, and delete metadata...
- Sign - Disabled
Please sign in to leave a comment.