Box for Oracle NetSuite augments or can replace the NetSuite File Cabinet, bringing Box’s robust content management capabilities right to the NetSuite interface. You can centralize all documents associated with a particular NetSuite record in Box, and access those documents from any device, without logging in to NetSuite.
Here’s how it works:
- In NetSuite, create a new record.
- Without leaving the NetSuite Record screen, click the Box Content tab and create a Box folder to store content related to that record
- You can create a new Box folder in a pre-configured default folder hierarchy, or select an existing Box folder.
- Drag and drop files and documents into that Box folder.
- Depending on your permissions, you can work with the folder and its contents as you would with any Box folder – upload, download, view, edit, share, collaborate, and so on.
Further, Box and NetSuite account administrators have significant transparency and control over configuration, permissions, and file locations.