CRITICAL ALERT FOR CUSTOMERS RUNNING BOX FOR ORACLE NETSUITE V0.1.0 -- you are at risk of losing critical bundle data and we urge you to file a ticket with Box Product Support at support.box.com for upgrade assistance. THIS ALERT APPLIES ONLY TO CUSTOMERS RUNNING BOX FOR ORACLE NETSUITE V0.1.0. If you are running any other version, you can upgrade safely at any time. Please see this technical bulletin for further details.
Box for Oracle NetSuite augments or can replace the NetSuite File Cabinet, bringing Box’s robust content management capabilities right to the NetSuite interface. You can centralize all documents associated with a particular NetSuite record in Box, and access those documents from any device, without logging in to NetSuite.
Here’s how it works:
- In NetSuite, create a new record.
- Without leaving the NetSuite Record screen, click the Box Content tab and create a Box folder to store content related to that record
- You can create a new Box folder in a pre-configured default folder hierarchy, or select an existing Box folder.
- Drag and drop files and documents into that Box folder.
- Depending on your permissions, you can work with the folder and its contents as you would with any Box folder – upload, download, view, edit, share, collaborate, and so on.
Further, Box and NetSuite account administrators have significant transparency and control over configuration, permissions, and file locations.
Detailed steps on how to use Box with NetSuite.
For administrators, more information on how to install and how to set up and enable the Box for Oracle NetSuite integration.