From within the Box Notes web interface or desktop App, you can open any Box Note that you have access to. You can also search for any Box Note you have access to.
Opening Box Notes
To open a Box Note:
- From your All Files page, in the lefthand navigation click Notes to open your default Box Notes folder.
- Click the folder icon () in the upper left corner of the toolbar.
- In the window that opens, select the Box Note you would like to open by clicking the bubble beside its name. You can also search for a Box Note using the search bar in the pop-up. Click Choose when you have selected a Box Note.
To return to a previously opened Box Note, access it from your Recents.
Searching Box Notes
To search for a note:
- Click the search icon () in the upper left.
- Enter your search terms in the search bar that displays.
- Click a result to open that note.