We're delighted to announce the highly-anticipated Box for G Suite integration begins rollout to customers today! We’re making this integration available to customers over the coming weeks. It’ll be available to all customers by mid-January. Box for G Suite is the product of close collaboration between the Box and Google Cloud teams, and we couldn't be more thrilled to share it with our customers. With Box for G Suite, you can now seamlessly create and manage Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides all from within Box.
With Box for G Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides), you have:
- Easy content creation: Use G Suite’s familiar content editor to create new Docs, Sheets, and Slides right from within Box
- Automatic saving: Changes you make to Docs, Sheets, and Slides instantly save in Box to eliminate the need for re-uploading content
- Full version history: Access full version history of Docs, Sheets, and Slides in Box to maintain full visibility of content
- Granular permissions: Select from 7 different permission levels for Docs, Sheets, and Slides saved in Box
- Robust security: Apply enterprise-grade security, compliance, and governance capabilities to Docs, Sheets, and Slides managed in Box
Box for G Suite gives teams the flexibility to use whatever tools work best for their needs. You can enjoy all the benefits of G Suite's rich content creation and editing capabilities with the peace of mind knowing your Docs, Sheets, and Slides are automatically saved and managed in Box. What’s more, IT can ensure that consistent security, compliance, and governance measures are applied to all content across the organization.
Get started today! Enable Box for G Suite for your enterprise users. The integration will be made available to customers over the coming weeks and will be available to all customers by mid-January.
Note: For businesses, Box Admins must first enable Box for G Suite as an approved application in their Box Admin Console enterprise settings, and have a paid GSuite domain to connect to the integration. All individual and business users must have matching Box and G Suite aliases. Please find instructions and more information on the Box for G Suite Community Page.